When signing the decoration contract, the contents and items that can be specified must be stated in detail. Some people may look for friends to decorate. Due to friendship, the failure to sign a decoration contract in advance is the most important legal document in the decoration project. After all the design and project budgets are negotiated, signing the decoration contract is a procedure that must be performed before the decoration starts. At present, the Construction Committee or Construction Bureau of cities with mature decoration management have formulated standard contracts. Here is an introduction to the relevant situation
when signing the decoration contract, the contents and items that can be specified must be stated in detail. Some people may look for friends to decorate. Due to friendship, the failure to sign a decoration contract in advance is the most important legal document in the decoration project. After all the design and project budgets are negotiated, signing the decoration contract is a procedure that must be performed before the decoration starts. At present, the Construction Committee or Construction Bureau of cities with mature decoration management have formulated standard contracts. Here is an introduction to the relevant situation. 1. Composition of decoration contract
1) main body of the project
(1) name of construction site. This is the main body of the contract
(2) names of Party A and Party B. This is the object of the contract
2) project. Including serial number, project name, specification, unit of measurement, quantity, unit price, pricing, total, and preparation for indicating some special process practices), most of which are written into the project budget (quotation) table in the form of attachments
3) project duration. Including how many days the construction period is, liquidated damages for delay, etc
4) payment method. Provisions on payment methods
5) Engineering responsibility. Make provisions for various quality and safety responsibilities during project construction
6) signatures and seals of both parties. Including the signature and date of representatives of both parties; As a party of the company, there should also be a company seal
in the end, I can't even be a friend. The following describes the use of some commonly used words in the contract
1) about the project. For example, 600mmx600mm domestic Foshan XX brand wear-resistant bricks
2 are paved on the floor of the living room. The usage and precautions of commonly used words in the contract are detailed in the contract, so that there will be many endless friction in the future (samples should be specified)
(2) the unit of wooden floor, latex paint, wallpaper, anti-theft net, etc. is "square meter (m)"
(3) furniture, door leaves, counters 2) about units
(1) the units of ceiling corner line, skirting line, waist line, door cover, etc. are "meters (m)"
and other units are "item", "樘" and so on. It is necessary to indicate the quotation unit and quotation of these projects, for example: "calculated by the square of the facade, 600 yuan per square meter."
the unit should be the legal unit of measurement commonly used in China, and the British system and other units should not be used. Sub items that can calculate the area should avoid using "item" to express
3) about quantity. There are two methods:
(1) add the loss after actual measurement and calibrate it in the contract. It will not be calculated separately in the future
(2) multiply the unit price by the actual quantities. This is a practice of doing as much as you want
it is suggested to use method (1) to confirm the project quantity before signing the contract, and then indicate it in the contract, so as to prevent some fraudsters from using the trick of "low budget and high settlement" to defraud money
4) about remarks Some processes and practices should be indicated. For example, "wardrobe: red beech panel is used on the surface,
White fireproof board is lined, and the main body is 15mm large core board."
5) about breach of contract. Whether the owner breaches the contract or the decoration company breaches the contract, economic means can be used to punish and compensate. The general liquidated damages are about one thousandth to three thousandths of the total project amount. But it should be reminded that we should pay attention to the writing of this thousandth. Some people deliberately add the word yuan after a few thousandths. This is equivalent to the actual fine of a few thousandths of one (or several) yuan, that is, a few cents, not enough
6) about administrative expenses. The so-called management fees include various administrative fees charged by the community management office. Some management offices do not necessarily charge for some projects; There are some management offices that charge indiscriminately, but there are many charging items, such as management deposit, garbage removal fee, construction cleaning fee, passage painting fee, public facilities maintenance fee, elevator use fee, worker management fee (/day), access card deposit, access card fee, temporary household registration fee, etc. The Management Office of arbitrary charges is the biggest headache for decoration companies, so more and more decoration companies require these costs to be paid by the owners and will not be included in the project budget
7) about taxes. In most cities, taxes are collected from the operating income of decoration companies. Shenzhen has begun to collect special decoration tax in the past two years, which is collected through the building or community management office, rather than through the form of enterprise tax declaration. For these, it is necessary to clarify the undertaker
8) about signature. Due to the current chaos in the decoration market, some so-called decoration companies are actually affiliated with or fake the name of a decoration company. Therefore, the author suggests that when the owner signs any legal documents, unless the other party is the legal representative of a formal decoration company, it is best to ask the other party to indicate the ID number of the signatory